Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Been after this shot for a while, required a falling tide at sunrise. A little research and patience and the possible early morning arrived. Up early drove down from Camborne, parked up and walked out onto the flat sandy beach at Marazion whist it was still dark. Set up, waited and as hoped the scene lit up as the sun rose. Took the few exposures and within minutes it was all over, so time for a cup of tea and breakfast back in Marazion... with the image safe on the camera card.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor