During a road trip through Scotland, I spent 48 hours on the Isle of Mull, initially looking for otters, of which I found none; instead, I was blessed with some breathtaking scenery and views. In particular, this one is from the beach in Calgary on a stormy day in April.
I had walked along the sand and decided on a low angle to capture the different textures on rocks and give a sense of vastness as the coastline sweeps to the left, with the foreground and sky taking up the same amount of the frame.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor