Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
The water reservoir of Teplý vrch (The Warm Hill), which was built on the Blh River between the villages of Teply vrch, Budikovany and Drienčany, has the highest average summer water temperatures in Slovakia for a long time. Especially the eastern coast of this reservoir is used for summer recreation, where visitors can find camping, restaurant facilities and sport equipment rental. In the southwest of the water area, there is a protected area of the "Hickory" stand (Hickory is originally a North American wood about 40-50 m high).
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor