One summer evening I drove down to Don Pedro to photograph the sunset. Nestled in the Sierra Nevada Foothills, east of Modesto, California, Don Pedro Lake offers 160 miles of shoreline with 13,000 surface acres of water to enjoy. On this evening it was smoky from a wildfire. I captured the sun as it peeked through the haze, and cast a pink glow on the water. The shoreline guides your eyes to the islet beyond. The water gets low each summer as it doesn't rain.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor