This picturesque sunset was captured during lockdown number 3 in Exmouth, UK. It had been miserable, cloudy and raining on and off for several days before this photo was taken. Many families and couples came out to enjoy an evening walk along the beach whilst taking in this amazing sunset. The sun disappeared quickly behind the hills over the other side of the estuary, creating the deep orange tones in the sky. Although the weather looks beautiful, there was a strong, bitter wind which caused the tripod to shake, blurring several images. There were so many people walking along the beach, not realising that I was taking photographs, which meant that it took a few attempts to capture a fairly empty beach. As you can see, there are blurred figures to the right hand side, on the beach. But I feel these add to the appeal of this photograph.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor