TAKE PART • WIN $100
Rock Creek winds its way around the neighborhood where I live. I recently found this spot where, if you view it from the right-hand bank, overhanging limbs from each side reflect in the stream in such a way to create a large circle that leads your eye farther upstream. I had photographed that scene just a few days before we got a fresh snow last week. For this shot, I chose to move to an island a bit farther downstream and use a telephoto lens. You lose a bit of the "circle effect" from this angle, but I liked the sheen of the water created by the fresh snow and muted light.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor