The weather was bleak during a winter visit to Grand Teton NP in early December. I almost did not make it into Jackson Hole due to the weather. However, some decent light broke through in a few short periods here and there.
Most of the time was spent photographing wildlife in harsh conditions. However, on the last evening, the sun broke out late. I was heading to a higher elevation photographing a leading valley into the mountains. On the way there, this scene appeared with the good light and the fencing leading your eyes to the barn; I had to stop and photograph it. I was happy I did and very pleased with the result.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor