TAKE PART • WIN $100
This image was taken just at sunrise in Mesquite Dunes in Death Valley National Park. Quite windy which made for some challenges but which also erased all footprints from the previous day. This was my first experience taking images in windy, sand-flying conditions. Getting the tripod to stand upright along with yours truly was an adventure but I was fascinated by this line of dune leading to the interesting dune at the end. I feel that this image has a story on how dunes are formed but I still find it magic that they are formed in such a beautiful manner. Lots of sand in my backpack after this photo shoot!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor