TAKE PART • WIN $100
Took a spring tour to photograph some of the incredible American southwestern landscapes from my base in northwest Wyoming. One could spend a lifetime just photographing all the varied landscapes of Utah alone. For this photo just walking about in the Mojave Desert in Johua Tree NP during the early morning hours. As the sun cleared the horizon all the flora on the ground was wonderfully backlit. This small cacti seemed to be in the middle of a dance move.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor