My husband and I visited Letchworth State Park in New York State in mid-October 2023. I've wanted to go there for quite some time, remembering a visit there many years ago when I lived in Rochester, NY.
That beautiful park has always stayed in my mind. It is a six-and-a-half-hour drive from our home, but the trip was well worth it. This scene is just before you get to the lower falls. It involved descending 127 stone stairs. It was not easy for an older couple, but we made it.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor