Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Staindale Lake is a lovely location, but the sun is so low in winter, the light barely creeps into the valley in November, so I knew that for once I would have to be there around midday, rather than early morning. This year the autumn colours on the trees were particularly vibrant and the early morning mist had hung on well. I walked along the dam wall until I reached a gap in the foliage, then clambered down the bank to the water’s edge to give me an un-interrupted view of the lake. Fortunately it was a very still day, giving me a mirror like reflection of wooded hillside.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor