Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
A windy evening in May 2021. The weather forecast was OK-ish, although the windforce would be strong and it would be cloudy. At the Markermeer dyke it is always windy and winds are always stronger than in the fields. I longed for a bit of air though, so I went for a photoshoot anyway. To my surprise things worked out rather well. The wind swept the flowers of the cow parsley in an attractive way and there was plenty of opportunity for landscape pictures with a bit of action. I took a few pictures of the landscape, took some deep breaths and finished my photoshoot looking for meadow birds.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor