Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
The Devil's Table is a symbol of the Palatinate and an impressive stone formation. It is visited by many visitors every year. My accommodation was just a stone's throw from this place, so I could ride my bike there before sunset and didn't have to hurry. On site, I decided to use a longer exposure time with a gray filter, as I wanted to depict the moving clouds. The problem was the contrast range. I couldn't and didn't want to use a graduated filter. Thanks to the high dynamic range, my Fujfilm camera was able to highlight enough drawings under the dark stone slab, also with the help of image processing.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor