Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
The view of the Belle Tout lighthouse and the Seven Sisters in the South Downs National Park must be one the most famous views on the English south coast. Living in the area I pass the quite by quite often, but I always find the view irresistible and have to stop and take a look.
This evening the light was almost perfect, the sun was setting in the west a golden yellow in colour. I grab my camera and tripod and set up as quickly as I could to capture the moment before it disappeared behind a bank of clouds on the horizon.
I was able to capture five or six frames before the sun sank into the sea.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor