Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Those of you who have tried to take this angle of Mesa Arch in Canyonlands National Park know how tricky it can be. It's an easy hike, not too far in the middle of no where or anything like that, but it's one of the most over crowded photo locations I've seen in the United States.
I showed up at 4am three days in a row to claim my spot, which wasn't early but just barely on time as there were only a few spaces left before the 6am sunrise. Three days in a row the clouds never broke, and I never got any light. The fourth day however, after debating if it was worth another try, rewarded my perseverance with this beautiful sunrise.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor