Hunting for images in the Dolomites in May 2022, we pitched up at Passo Valparola just above Cinque Torri. But, unfortunately, the weather in the Dolomites always seems to have a mind of its own, and our hopes for clear skies were utterly trashed.
We'd spent the day on the ridge leading up to the Cima Settass, had dinner in the Refugio, and returned to the rise above the restaurant to catch the sunset. We were fortunate to catch some gaps in the clouds as the sun set behind the Sassonger.
The next day I had to cut our trip short as I came down with a heavy dose of you-know-what, but the trip wasn't wasted.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor