I was on an early morning drive in the West Chilcotin area of British Columbia. I chose a country road that had a fresh snowfall that had come down the previous day. I saw the potential for a photo when I turned a corner and came upon this view.
Being handicapped and unable to walk, I manoeuvred my vehicle until I could shoot out the window with a bean bag rest. I was looking into the coming sunrise, which created a lighting problem, so I tried a manual HDR, using my exposure compensation, then merged the photos in LightroomUpload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor