Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Taken whilst on a 3 week holiday in New Zealand heading from Queenstown to Christchurch. This was the last leg of the journey and I had hoped to see Mount Cook from a helicopter that morning, but the cloud base was too low for flying. As we headed north the clouds started lifting till we reached Lake Tekapo and were presented with beautiful skies and amazing light of late afternoon. The sun was behind the mountain which gave a softer reflection in the lake and added contrast.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor