Pillows of Snow at Gates of the Valley in Yosemite National Park. I visited Yosemite in December after a big snowstorm. I love how the snow on the rocks in the Merced River looks like big puffy pillows. To the left is the iconic El Capitan, and to the right is Bridalveil falls. The snow seems to transform everything into a magical land! Winter is one of my favorite times to visit. You need either 4 wheel drive and snow tires, or chains for your car. It is worth it to me!!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor