Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Pillows of Snow at Gates of the Valley in Yosemite National Park. I visited Yosemite in December after a big snowstorm. I love how the snow on the rocks in the Merced River looks like big puffy pillows. To the left is the iconic El Capitan, and to the right is Bridalveil falls. The snow seems to transform everything into a magical land! Winter is one of my favorite times to visit. You need either 4 wheel drive and snow tires, or chains for your car. It is worth it to me!!
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor