TAKE PART • WIN $100
It was a dreamy winter wonderland in Finland at Riisitunturi National Park with a lot of snow and many fantasy snow figures. It was one of the most beautiful and fascinating winter landscapes I’ve seen so far, I can’t wait to come back again. The conditions were great, because there was only less wind, the sun was shining and the days before a lot of snow was fallen. I made great hiking tours with my snow shoes through this fantastic landscape.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor