TAKE PART • WIN $100
While staying in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates we took a 4x4 jeep for a trip into Oman and the Al Hajar mountains, also called the Stone or Oman mountains. This is the highest mountain range in the eastern Arabian peninsula. These mountains lie on the high dessert edge overlooking the low coastal plain of Oman. This is a harsh and rugged dessert wilderness of high jagged rocky peaks. The heat was dry and very intense. It is a half day drive from Dubai and is highly recommended. Bring plenty of water!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor