Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
A recent image from a trip to the far north west corner of Scotland. We were nearly to our destination at Oldshoremore, when I spotted a small lochan at Kylesku, so we just had to stop. We managed to park up and wandered to the lochan and were really taken with the arrangement of the vegetation there. I opted to photograph this scene in infra-red to bring out the details in the reeds and water lilies and to make the water dark, almost black.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor