November foggy morning in Dolomites, Italy. Alpe di Siusi has a different local climate since it is the highest plato in these mountains.
It wasn't the first trip to this famous location, and honestly, you can never predict the conditions once you reach it. That morning, it was a surprise, with thick fog covering almost the whole area. Our hopes were not high when I stood there waiting for the light, but once the sun came out, it created a unique and interestingly lit scene.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor