Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Fall time in the Colorado Rocky Mountains is one of my favorite times of the year. I try to get away every year to view the Aspens changing in the high country. I had an event in Grand Junction from Denver CO but decided to take the scenic route through Crested Butte and over Kebler pass in late September of 2021. The Aspens hadn't yet reached their peak but I like seeing the mix of green among the yellows. As I drove over the pass, I couldn't help myself stopping at every opportunity to pull over and take some pictures. I was awestruck more and more stopping at Lost Lake and continuing down through the pass, eventually making it to our destination that evening. That night, golden Aspens filled my dreams.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor