Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Lake O'Hara is one of my favorite spots to visit for fall colors in Canada. Taking a lap around the lake at dawn reveals many compositions. Dawn light really illuminates the West side of the lake well. I usually do a lap in the other direction for even more ideas. This time of the year, the Lake and its surroundings can be covered in snow or just a dusting. This year it was just a tiny bit. I waited until the light just started to hit the Plateau above the lake and then started shooting.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor