Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
After a drought winter in the Sierra Nevada, late rains bring the poppies up along the south fork of the American River. Taken near the gold discovery site in the foothills of the Sierra, this was such a year. Because the rains were late, the grasses were low, giving most of the moisture to the poppy explosion on the south facing hillside. The river winds through the image, which is known in the spring for carrying rafters through the white waters of this scenic area.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor