The morning sun was climbing over the pine forest and a thin layer of haze was glowing like coal. It was a remarkable moment there I stood close to a big pine tree on the marshland at Stormyra on Åsfjellet, not far from there I live. From the wood I could here the roar from the Catercaille, a big bird that is common on Åsfjellet. The sound from the bird make this moment spellbinding. This motive lays not far from the road who runs through the Åsfjellet.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor