TAKE PART • WIN $100
We had just finished dinner at a restaurant in Door County and walked out of the restaurant to this beautiful sunset. The restaurant is appropriately named Sunsets and is located along the shore of Lake Michigan. I have been back to this spot many times for the beautiful sunset reflections and the wildlife. I have found numerous flocks of pelicans and geese hanging out along this shoreline at the end of the day. This spot is located in a protected bay, so the water is usually fairly calm which is great for reflections.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor