Northumberland is a beautiful area in the Northeast region of England blessed with sweeping landscapes as well as stunning architecture. I actually stayed at a working farm so I could explore the area. Covered with forests and vistas of open farmland, the area is absolutely perfect for any photographer!
Bamburgh Castle is a very important castle standing guard over the Northumberland coastline for over 1,400 years. To get a sense of its grandeur, I wanted to be able to photograph the castle from a distance in its surroundings. I hiked over paths that take you out to the beach, looking for a spot where I could capture the castle and water beyond.
Additionally, I was lucky to have a moody sky as rain hovered in the area.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor