It was a beautiful sunrise when i stuck my tripod in a little sandbank in the Northsea on my local pitch. I made my composition. I wanted to make a minimalistic seascape with the contours of a small landstrip at the edge of the picture. This gives the picture more depht and proportion.
I placed two filters an ND 6 stops and a GND 2 stops to manage the movement in the water and the contrast between sea and sky. It fitted perfectly in the hologram.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor