Driving around the Outer Hebrides in Scotland is magical. There are many ruins along the way, along with very isolated areas of fields and hills. I saw what remained of an old stone home, so I stopped. I liked the lighting as the sun was coming from behind me, but clearly, bad weather was coming. As a result, the building 'pops' out with ominous weather approaching. As in other times, I've encountered something old and in ruins; I wondered about the history and who lived there.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor