TAKE PART • WIN $100
While touring Yellowstone National Park in winter I came upon this very simple scene of reeds resting gently in a snow bank. There was a natural grace to how they appeared. The snow presented a clean background and foreground, giving the reeds an appearance of almost floating in air. It was easy to see that this was going to be a high key image, but I had to carefully meter the scene to make sure that the snow was placed in Zone 9, leaving some texture in the highlights.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor