Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
It was a thrilling day! We rode through the curvy, bumpy roads of one of the world's highest motorable passes - The Mighty Khardung La at elevation of 5,359 m. The view of snow-capped Ladakh mountain range was awe-inspiring.
As we desceneded to Nubra Valley (3,048 m), the scene had shifted. There was snow yet there was sand everywhere, the weather was cold yet it was sunny...I had never experienced anything like that before. it took me a moment to absorb the beauty the natue offered.
Even though it was a tiring day and evening had just hit, we were not done with day's adventure just yet. My fellow-travelers and I decided to visit the India's highest altitide cold desert famously known as the Sand Dunes of Nubra. People, and even the Bactrian camels looked tiny amidst those huge mountains. The heaps of sand, beside which ran the Nubra River, the mist starting to cover back and the setting sun had made the whole scene euphoric.
The pleasing view of sun-kissed montains and the tranquil ambiance certainly became the best day of my life yet!
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor