TAKE PART • WIN $100
Every once in a while, I like to take a stroll through my neighborhood with my camera to take some landscape and botanical photographs. On this particular Summer afternoon this leafless tree grabbed my attention and I found its contrast against the clouds moving behind it in the sky very interesting. The handful of shots I photographed turned into many versions in post production. Whether it be in color, monochrome, sepia, high key, or inverted, the images seemed to create an ethereal feel. This high key version became one of my favorites.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor