This photo was taken after a pretty restless night. We were chasing the northern lights with my girlfriend and were suspected of being Russian spies. We apparently chose the wrong location to park the van, which the policeman coming to us understood because they didn't put any sign yet.
This is just a few minutes after seeing really strange lights in the sky that I still can't explain. So he indicated another place to go, which we did, still wondering what was happening. But the new place was indeed beautiful.
In the morning, the calm was astonishing. The event of the evening before seemed like a dream. And going down the mountain, passing near the fjord, we saw these beautiful reflections.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor