Romania, Brasov County, the most beautiful region of the Carpathians Mountains, in the Chain of these mountains, 200km north of the capital of Romania, Bucharest.
I spent three days in November with some photographers in the village of Magura, near Piatra Craiului Mountains. The autumn season was at its best. We had lovely weather on the first day. We woke up at 6 am and left the hotel in the darkness.
Early morning, before sunrise, we arrived and waited for the first sun's rays. There was a light frost in the valley due to below-zero temperature.
We photographed for an hour, with this one being my best.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor