TAKE PART • WIN $100
I had hiked up to the Walder Alm in the summertime, but I was very eager to see the Alm buried under a layer of fresh snow. After a storm blew through I snowshoed up to the pass, even the snowshoes were sinking half a metre into the deep snow. I spent a good hour trampling around in the snow, careful not to ruin any potential compositions with my footprints. Finally I noticed some ridges in the snow formed by the wind, which would catch the golden hour light and act as a leading line towards the Alm.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor