Myself and a couple of friends headed up state route 2 to Lake Wenatchee State Park in Washington state after finding out a fresh blanket of snow had fallen the night before.
We arrived at the lake in time for sunrise. Although we didn't get the sunrise color we were hoping for, the dramatic stormy skies were still compelling, along with the fog drifting across the mountains. And the bonus was the golden fall foliage still clinging tenaciously to the trees across the lake. I love it when seasons collide like this. Well worth the 2-hour drive from Seattle!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor