Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Montana is rich with Ghost Towns which add to the history and mystique of the wild west. Bannack State Park is a National Historic Landmark and was the site of Montana's first major gold discovery in 1862. The gold rush caused a massive influx of population and then a drastic decline as the value of gold dwindled. This shot was taken at Hotel Meade and is one of many historic buildings within the park. As I walked the hotel, I imagined all the people who passed through these halls and the events held in the banquet rooms. The shadows from the windows added to this emptiness of the ghost town.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor