Living in the country, there is always something to go and look at and maybe get some shots of. So I decided one day to go out and see if I could find any type of scenery or wildlife in the snow to take pictures of and enjoy. I get down along the Edwards River and see a whole bouquet of pheasants trying to take off. I immediately pull over and start taking pictures and got this amazing shot of them all flying off.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor