Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
The Reculaz is a stream running down through the "plan des Evettes" (2500m) from the glacier of the same name, in the French Alps, near Bonneval-sur-Arc. It forms a pretty impressive waterfall even though this was shot in september 2021. In spring, I guess it must be far more impressive. I chose to shoot a detail for the light wasn't that great for a panorama and cropped it to a 4x5 to get rid of the uninteresting parts. I left it in colours although Black and White could have been an option here but I like the touch of warmth brought by the rocks under the afternoon sun.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor