The white post and rail fence of this property in Matcham on the Central Coast of New South Wales, Australia provides a perfect contrast with the vivid autumn colours and has made this a popular go-to spot for local photographers. So much so that the owners introduced a donations box for photographers to contribute to raising funds for the local rural bushfire brigade.
On this occasion, the single red leaf on the post caught my eye and was begging to be the focal point of the image.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor