Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
I’m surrounded by woodland, and I admire beautiful pictures of gnarly trees full of character. Unfortunately, the forests I know are all uniform and commercial plantations offering no real interest in terms of single trees that stand out from the mass. I have, therefore, focused my woodland photography on small creeks running through the forests. These are abundant in my area and provide for ever changing subjects and photographic challenges. If, as is the case in this picture, such creeks are accompanied by deadwood that serve as a frame, as well as stunning autumn colors, I can be quite happy with the resulting picture, even in the absence of any characterful trees.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor