My first excursion in the USA was to go camping to the White Mountains. The campground Russell Pond was the best choice to enjoy the forest and the lake. We got ready and we were walking down to the lake to catch the sunset. Once we arrived there, we were not disappointed. The reflections, the colors of the sky and the surroundings were impressive. People were sitting around the lake. Other they were kayaking. Other, included myself, got ready to capture the nature. All together we enjoyed one of the most beautiful sunsets on summer 2021.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor