Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
This lake was not on my list, we just passed by it in the misty morning when driving home after a short vocation, the calm water surface and the green mountains grabbed our eyes, so we stopped car and came down here. I found some people were fishing on the other side of the lake and made the whole scene more vividly, so I took out my camera to shoot this photo. Though the lake isn't large, but a panorama can capture more details than a single wide angle one, so I used 70mm to got this photo.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor