Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
On a Sunday evening, after camping in Taconic State park in NY, I hiked around two miles, crossed the border and entered MA to see this beautiful Falls especially during Fall Season. Since there were heavy rains the previous week, water was full and the leaves also did not turn to peak colors. Being a cloudy day and late evening, Sunlight was not directly hitting the waterfall, but I still used a ND filter as a precaution. There were very few people around and when they saw me with a heavy tripod, Camera and a backpack, they were very friendly and gave me every opportunity to take the falls without any people in my frame.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor