Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
White Pocket, located in the Vermilion Cliffs National Monument, offers one of the most unique and otherworldly landscape to photograph, even under ordinary circumstances.
The morning this photo was taken, conditions were anything but ordinary; the storm clouds rolling in were among the most dramatic, colorful and, to a certain degree, eerie clouds I had ever witnessed.
This incredible display of colors, textures, lights and shadows made for the perfect backdrop for this amazing place.
In order to capture this scene, I took several photos and stitched them together into this horizontal pano.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor