A beautiful three day trip to my favorite location (Jasper) started well, but two days in smoke from the next Provinces (B.C.) forest fires moved in. I worried about the animals and the loss of wilderness and was hopeful no loss of life would occur. This has happened before as smoke does not recognize boundaries. Still, it was sad to see how fast and how much smoke was hitting us from 900 km away.
Sadly I decided to pack up as air quality was getting bad. I couldn’t resist stopping at Talbot Lake on the long drive to leave the park. I stopped and hiked a short way in near the edge of the water and snapped a shot with the smoke highlighting the layers of mountains.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor