Scouting for new places is one of my passions, in this opportunity I was following Lauca river near the village of Parinacota, after climbing a little hill, this scene showed up to me. I was amazaed, contemplating for a while and enjoying the calm before the storm, then worked out this composition. I included the river as a leading line to the Pomerape volcano (on the left) that was lighted between the dark stormy clouds, that framed the Payachata volcanos in a very attractive way.
It was my first approach, I need to come back for sure, and keep scouting out this hidden gem in the altiplano of Arica, in the north of Chile.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor