How fortunate we are to have ever-changing beauty within our grasp, and the Grand Canyon rarely disappoints. Even dealing with distant wildfires causing smoky views, the softened hues of the canyon walls offer an “awe” moment of tranquil charm. This photo was taken from the North Rim in the early evening of summer. Normally, the setting sun would cast a brilliant glow to these century old rock walls, and Arizona monsoon weather would offer cleansing rain and thunderstorms. The year this was taken was drier than most, resulting in softer, smoky landscapes.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor